Saturday, February 23, 2008

...across the room for Royalty, Day 6...



Pictures during bath time I can deal with but I'm 
out of here to brush my teeth in private!














Declan skating at the Family
Leisure Centre this afternoon 

What an amazing day we've had!  So filled with fun and excitement!  Let's see, some highlights included the hilarious hour of hide and seek with Papa this morning; cooking lunch with Nana; an hour of skating for Declan at the Family Leisure Centre; mid-afternoon nachos and movie time; pizza supper; bath time followed by the P.J. Bedtime Story Book after which  two little munchkins were oh so ready for bed!   And a good time was had by all! 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE whatever I'm seeing of that room Rowan is in! Is that the new bathroom? More, MORE pictures of the new renovations! I want to SEEEE!!!

xo's

Anonymous said...

I'm cleaning this week so once I have the house reasonably tidy I'll send you some pictures! I guess I haven't sent recently since the trim and doors were finished. Just let me rest for a bit and I'll get to taking the pictures SOON!
Love,
"Me"