Friday, March 12, 2010

...across the room for introductions....


Hello friends. Tonight I would like to introduce to you a new addition to our family. This is my new grandson, Sawyer John. One minute my daughter was bent over backwards carrying him around inside of her through the malls and stores and everywhere else I managed to drag her and the next minute we were holding this little guy in our arms. Well, alright, it was a few hours!
To me, the birth of a baby is the most incredible miracle. I find myself staring at my little grandchildren in awe some days as I look at their fine delicate features and realize they are complete human beings in size small!

It's been a long day and I will post this for now and return here when I can keep my eyes open!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yay - I get to comment first! I love the name Sawyer John. It's a perfect name for a handome little man! So glad that he is here, safe and sound. Welcome little nephew of mine! One day you and I will meet...I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME picture! Two beautiful creations of God!

I pray all is going well.

R