Monday, July 8, 2013

...a walk across the room to share a prayer....

Lord, thank you for trials.  Help me to consider them pure joy.  Thank you that trials are a testing of my faith.  Thank you that trials develop perseverance in me.  Thank you that perseverance will make me mature and complete.  Lord, this trial is developing in me something that I am lacking.  Thank you that this trial is showing me where I need wisdom.  Thank you that this trial is pushing me to ask for wisdom.  Please Lord, give me wisdom each day.  Lord, thank you that this trial is causing my faith and belief in You to grow.  Thank you that this trial is forcing me out of double-mindedness and into single-mindedness.  And this trial can ultimately produce stability in me.  Lord, thankn you that persevering through this trial will bring about blessing in my life.  But if I get out of this trial too soon, it will only be a try.  Help me to endure it until the end.  Thank you that persevering through this trial will bring about the crown of life.  Lord, this trial is bringing out temptation in my life.  This temptation is not from You.  This temptation is from within me.  This trial is bringing out a reaction in my flesh (the temptation).  This temptation is producing a desire in me that will entice me.  If I give in to desire,, it will lead me into sin.  The trial - which comes from You - is revealing the weakness in my flesh (the temptation).  Lord, help me to remember that if I give in to temptation it will robe me of the fullness of life.  Help me not to be deceived.  This trial is a good and perfect gift!  (Look at all the good that it will produce!)  Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of heavenly lights.  Thank you Lord that you chose me.  Thank you that you chose to give me birth...Thank you that I am the first fruits of your creation.  Thank you that this trial has a purpose in line with your great calling for my life.
                                                      Based on James 1:1-18 and written by Steve Pauls

2 comments:

safe reliable towing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aim BIG said...

please visit
http://bestusamagazines.blogspot.com/