Sunday, September 23, 2012

...across the room to make a decision....


I think it is natural for us to evaluate our lives from time to time and make changes as we grow, change and learn.  Who has not at one time or another quoted Ecclesiastes 3:1 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."

Even our reasons for doing something can change.  Lately I have been thinking about my reason for starting this Blog.  My very first post was as follows:

I've been wanting to do this for a long time and tonight I finally took the plunge to set up my own Blog!  For the most part I consider myself to be a rather private individual and yet I seem to sense this desire within myself to make contact with whoever is out there and share whatever I have to share about my life's journey.  I will give it a try.  It is my way of 'walking across the room' to your corner of the world and starting a conversation just to see what might become of it!  Right now, it feels like I'm in a very big room and therefore this start is quite enough for tonight!

May this be an inviting space to be!

Until recently I've been alright just writing and posting and checking to see if anyone left a comment and how many were looking at my blog.  What I am trying to decide is whether I want to continue posting like this for anyone to stop by and read, or if it is important to me to make contact with those reading my posts in which case I would turn this into a private blog.  Decisions, decisions.  I need to give this a little more thought and will also let all my readers and lurkers know if or when I make any change.

One thing is for sure.....I do not like anyone trying to sell anything on this blog and please know I have no idea who the people are who are trying to do this.


No comments: